Under the direction of the Director of Nursing/Clinical Manager is responsible for the planning and coordination of direct resident care services. Serves as a core member of the interdisciplinary client care team. Has the necessary authority to assess, plan, evaluate and teach in patient situations. Carries out administrative responsibilities as delegated by Director of Nursing or Clinical Manager.
• Be an effective communicator.
• Keep individuals informed.
• Protect privacy and confidentiality.
• Use established scripting.
• Convey clear, concise and accurate information.
• Speak kindly and positively about patients, residents, visitors and co-workers.
• Demonstrate compassion.
• Demonstrate hospitality.
• Demonstrate stewardship.
• Treat each individual as the most important person.
• Follow through and follow up.
• Own service recovery.
• Anticipate and respond to individuals needs.
• Anticipate and correct problems before they become complaints. Look for opportunities to
• Own each situation.
• Demonstrate commitment to co-workers.
• Be innovative, find solutions.
• Collaborate with others to deliver the highest quality care or service.
ABOUT THE AREA:
Located in central South Dakota, you will find Pierre with its black hills, lush greenery and beautiful scenery. Can you imagine this picturesque city with tree lined streets, parks, and a historic downtown along with the stunning views surrounding Missouri River, Lake Sharpe, Lake Oahe and the many smaller lakes? Russian Olive trees, Cedar trees, Ash and Cottonwood trees, shopping, museums, arts and culture, history, national and state parks, entertainment, events, dining and more. Every water sport or activity available. If you love fishing, Pierre is known for trout, northern pike, bass, salmon and catfish. If you like hunting, pheasants, wild turkey, waterfowl, white tail deer and grouse are plentiful here.
The average temperature ranges from 12-90 degrees. Schools are highly rated. Teachers and college prep rates an A- while academics rates B+. Teacher ratio is 16 to 1.
2.5 hours to Rapid City
3 hours to Sioux Falls